SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — A federal appeals court on Wednesday dismissed an appeal from South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem in her lawsuit that attempted to overturn the National Park Service's denial of the state's application to hold a fireworks display at Mount Rushmore to celebrate 2021's Independence Day.
- TechnologyVideo gamesCryptocurrency
- U.S. NewsPress Releases
- SportsTennisFootballNFLTesla Inc
- PoliticsElection 2020Elections
- Press Releases
- Test Position Tag
- apf-lifestyletest 1U.S. Newsapf-lifestyle
- Moretest-clickable-tagAP Top NewsEuropean Central Banktest-tag-clickableWorld NewsUkraine Russia War
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.