JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — A foot-and-mouth disease outbreak has disrupted ritual slaughter of animals to mark Eid al-Adha as millions of Muslims across Indonesia were celebrating one of the biggest holidays in the Islamic calendar Sunday.
- TechnologyVideo gamesCryptocurrency
- U.S. NewsPress Releases
- SportsTennisFootballNFLTesla Inc
- PoliticsElection 2020Elections
- Press Releases
- Test Position Tag
- apf-lifestyletest 1U.S. Newsapf-lifestyle
- Moretest-clickable-tagAP Top NewsEuropean Central Banktest-tag-clickableWorld NewsUkraine Russia War
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.